Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Start of Something New!

Hello!  This is really an experiment.  I have always been interested in blogs and had a real "brainstorm!"  (My family will tell you that's dangerous.)  It's my hope that eventually this blog will grow and become a spot where clients and future clients can find out more about the antics of their pets or others.  Believe me -- I could tell you some stories!

Also, I hope to make this an area where you can share with others.  Sometimes your pet will do something that is just so cute.  Share it with us!  We would love to hear!  Periodically you will be able to find helpful little tidbits of information about pets and pet care.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missy....I just wanted to tell you that you are one of the best pet sitters I have ever had. My girls love to see you everyday. I actually can relax at work and know that they are well taken care of. Every morning before I leave, I tell them Miss Missy is coming. Their heads cock to one side as if to say, "YEAH". I just wanted everyone who reads this to know how truely valuable you are to Jenny, Coco, Bugsy, me and Andy. We all love you!!!!:)